Here’s a checklist of what you will need:
- Federal Tax ID# or EIN (Employer Identification Number)
- VIN (Vehicle Identification Number)
- Taxable Gross Weight of Vehicle(s)
The taxable gross weight of a vehicle (other than a bus) is the total of:
- The actual unloaded weight of the vehicle fully equipped for service
- The actual unloaded weight of any trailers or semitrailers fully equipped for service customarily used in combination with the vehicle
- The weight of the maximum load customarily carried on the vehicle and on any trailers or semitrailers customarily used in combination with the vehicle.
- Name and Address
- Choose IRS payment option
- Electronic funds withdrawal (direct debit) if filing electronically.
- Electronic Federal Tax Payment System (EFTPS).
- Check or money order using the payment voucher.
That’s it! Our program takes care of computing the tax and enables you to submit your IRS payment. You will receive your Stamped Schedule 1 within minutes!
ExpressTruckTax.com is an IRS authorized e-file provider for Form 2290 Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return. For questions call our friendly US Based customer support team @ 704.234.6005 or email @ email@example.com.