- E-file your 2290 returns with Expresstrucktax.com
- Review Federal Tax ID# or EIN# [Employer Identification Number]
- Review your Tax Year and Month
- Review your VIN# [Vehicle Identification Number]
- Sign and date your return electronically
- Choose IRS payment option
- Review all the information
- Double check your Business Name
- E-File Your 2290 Return
Choose an IRS payment option:
There are several options to pay the HVUT taxes with the IRS.
Electronic Funds Withdrawal, or Direct Debit: The IRS will collect the taxes due after they are provided with a bank account number and routing number
EFTPS: You have to schedule the payment to the IRS by going to EFTPS.gov.
Check/Money Order: The IRS also supports Check/Money Order as long as it is scheduled by the 31st.
We strongly advise our Canadian customers to use this option as EFW may not work for Canadian banks.
Just a reminder, if you choose Direct Debit (EFW) as a payment method, the IRS will not process your return during the weekends, or on federal holidays, but on the next business day.
Review Tax ID Numbers
Carefully check Tax Identification numbers on your return.
Review Your Return
Expresstrucktax.com is a very smart program, it automatically checks for any errors before you transmit your 2290 return to IRS, but it’s always good to double check everything before you hit the ‘Transmit to IRS’ button.
We are always available to help if needed. Viisit ExpressTruckTax.com or contact our friendly US Truck Tax Experts in Rock Hill, SC at 704-234-6005 or email us at support@ExpressTruckTax.com, for English and Spanish support!