ExpressTruckTax offers a quick and easy 2019 Form 2290 process that out beats our competition. Get your stamped Schedule 1 in minutes with these 7 simple steps. Meet your 2019 HVUT deadline by choosing the leading Form 2290 online filing solution, ExpressTruckTax.
1. Sign in/Sign upIf you don't have an account you can register for a FREE ExpressTruckTax account
2. Click 'Start New Return'Click the orange 'Start New Return' button and fill out the basic information What you'll need: Business Name, Address, Employee Identification Number (EIN)
3. Enter Vehicle InformationEnter both your vehicle's first used month and tax year.
ExpressTruckTax 2019 Form 2290 filing is based on your vehicles first used month and is due the last day of the month following when it was first used.
4. Add Vehicle DetailsBe sure to enter your correct Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and taxable gross weight.
When you enter your VIN and the taxable gross weight knowing your vehicle's category is important. In this section, you will need to select if the vehicle was used specifically for logging or agricultural purposes.
There are some vehicles that are exempt or eligible for a break. If this is the case you will still need to file in order to receive your stamped Schedule 1.
5. Calculate TaxExpressTruckTax will calculate the tax amount you owe when you file your 2019 Form 2290. We also accept 2019 HVUT payments via credit card, debit card, direct debit, electronic funds withdrawal (EFW), Electronic Federal Tax Payment System - EFTPS online, or by check/money order
6. Instant Error CheckExpressTruckTax will allow you to review your information and make corrections. Our system performs an instant internal audit to ensure error-free filing.
7. Transmit Your FormAfter you have checked for any errors you will need to enter a 5-digit code of your choice at the bottom of your form to electronically sign and transmit.
Get Your Stamped Schedule 1 in Minutes!
Click the button below to get started today