Tax professionals are the answer to many in the trucking industry when it comes to filing Form 2290 for Heavy Vehicle Use Taxes. E-Filing Form 2290 has many benefits for the Tax Professional who has hundreds of clients. Here are a few:
- It’s quick and easy, you can e-file and receive the Schedule 1 within minutes
- Tax Professionals qualify for discounted pricing
- Single log in to manage all of your clients
- Save on a stamp…Saving you money & saving the trees…paperless!
- Avoid waiting for Stamped Schedule 1; receive your Stamped Schedule 1 within minutes!
- Dedicated Account Manager-customer support to assist you if you have any questions
- Keep track of your client’s tax filing history. When you use an online service provider, you will have an online record of your previous year’s filings. No need to reenter the VIN numbers, they will already be there from the previous year, again saving you time.
Our Users Love Us!
We know our program is the leader in the E-Filing Industry; and it makes us proud to hear it from our users.
- You have made completing the 2290 so incredibly fast and easy I no longer dread it as I have for so many years! Thank you!!!
- You have been a blessing, saving me from waiting in long lines.
- This application is one of the easiest to use and understand that I’ve ever experienced.
- Everything is so simple and so easy to understand. One of the most user-friendly sites I’ve ever encountered.
- Site is very easy to understand and navigate. No hidden “fine print”
Our US based Customer Support Team at ExpressTruckTax.com is friendly and helpful, but don’t take it from us, check out what our users are saying:
- Your “live chat” feature was very quick, very informative and once again, very easy to use. Great job!
- It’s nice to have an actual person to call for support. Thanks EspressTruckTax!
Check us out at ExpressTruckTax.com, we are here to help. Please feel Free to call our Truck Tax Customer support team at 704-234-6005 or you can email us at email@example.com.
1,329 total views, 3 views today