There is only 9 days left to file Form 2290 for Heavy Vehicle Use Tax for the 2012-2013 tax year.
Here’s a checklist of what you will need:
- Federal Tax ID# or EIN (Employer Identification Number)
- VIN (Vehicle Identification Number)
- Taxable Gross Weight of Vehicle(s)
The taxable gross weight of a vehicle (other than a bus) is the total of:
- The actual unloaded weight of the vehicle fully equipped for service
- The actual unloaded weight of any trailers or semitrailers fully equipped for service customarily used in combination with the vehicle
- The weight of the maximum load customarily carried on the vehicle and on any trailers or semitrailers customarily used in combination with the vehicle.
- Name and Address
- Choose IRS payment option
There are three methods to pay the tax:
That’s it! Our program takes care of computing the tax and enables you to submit your IRS payment. You will receive your Stamped Schedule 1 within minutes!
ExpressTruckTax.com is an IRS authorized e-file provider for Form 2290 Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return. For questions call our friendly US Based customer support team @ 704.234.6005 or email @ email@example.com.
582 total views, 6 views today