Forgot Your Password? We Can Help!
Well it’s that time of the year again. The beginning of the heavy vehicle use tax season is right around the corner, and those new 2290 forms will be due before you know it. All you need to do is sign in to your ExpressTruckTax account with your email and password to begin preparing for the 2015-16 tax season.
Although you won’t be able to file those 2290s just yet, early preparation and making sure that you can access your account when renewal season opens can save you a major headache down the road.
But what if the password you created for your account is so secure that you can’t seem to remember it? Not to fret Trucking Nation, we’ve all forgotten or misplaced a password a time or two. (Or more) Thankfully, ExpressTruckTax.com allows our users to reset lost or forgotten passwords with ease.
All you need to do is:
- Visit the ExpressTruckTax website
- Click the green “Returning User” tab in the top right corner of the main page
- Below the sections to enter your email address and password, click “Forgot Password”
- Enter the email address used to create the account in the box and click “Submit”
After entering your email address in the box provided, ExpressTruckTax will automatically send an email with a new temporary password to login to your account. Once you login using this temporary password, you will then be brought to the “Change Password” screen.
To change your password you will need to:
- Enter your temporary password in the “Current Password” box at the top of the screen
- Choose your new password and enter it into the “New Password” box
- Confirm your new password by entering it again in the “Confirm New Password” box
- Select “Change” at the bottom of the screen
The password created must be at least six characters, and can contain any combination of letters, numbers, and special characters. If done successfully, you should see, “Your password has been changed successfully” in green text at the top of the page. Be sure to write down the new password you have created for your account and keep it in a safe place as tax season is right around the corner.
If for some strange reason this process won’t work for you, or if you simply don’t have time to do it, you can contact our support team for assistance.
We have been a leader in the E-filing of heavy usage vehicle taxes since our inception into the industry in 2010. Along with our industry leading E-filing service, we offer support via live chat, email and phone, with phone support offered Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Support is also available in two different languages including English and Spanish.
2,223 total views, 3 views today