If you haven’t already filed for your IFTA this quarter, the deadline is only two days away! That means, if you own or operate a heavy vehicle, you should already have your returns postmarked by today, but if you don’t, ExpressTruckTax has your back.
Here at ExpressTruckTax, we’re about so much more than e-filing your 2290. We also offer a service that helps you when it comes to filing for IFTA.
ExpressIFTA is the fastest and most convenient way to prepare your International Fuel Tax Agreement quarterly return. It’s so simple you don’t even have to break out your calculator, because ExpressIFTA can calculate what you owe!
All you have to do is follow three simple steps. So get your trip sheets ready, and prepare to be amazed.
Step 1: Account Creation
- Login or create your free account
- Pro-tip #1: If you’ve already signed up for ExpressTrcukTax, you can use that same account to login to ExpressIFTA.
- Enter your business details and base jurisdiction
Step 2: Vehicle Information
- Enter your vehicle information
- Including your VIN and Gross Vehicle Weight
- Then you can click “Save,” or if you have more than one vehicle you need to file for, you can click “Save and Add Another.”
Step 3: Fuel Records
- Use your trip sheets to enter your distance and fuel records
- Pro-tip#2: If you have a GPS, you can upload those records and save even more time.
Now all that’s left to do is print out your State-Specific IFTA and mail it in. You don’t even have to do any of those pesky calculations because ExpressIFTA does all that for you.
If you need any help with preparing your IFTA, just give our dedicated support legends a call! You can reach them by phone during our new extended business hours Monday-Friday from 8AM – 8PM EST at 704.234.6005. You can also reach them by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for 24/hour support.
Happy filing, Trucking Nation!
336 total views, 3 views today