- Federal Tax ID# or EIN (Employer Identification Number)
- VIN (Vehicle Identification Number)
- Taxable Gross Weight of Vehicle(s)
The taxable gross weight of a vehicle (other than a bus) is the total of:
1. The actual unloaded weight of the vehicle fully equipped for service,
2. The actual unloaded weight of any trailers or semitrailers fully equipped for service customarily used in combination with the vehicle, and
3. The weight of the maximum load customarily carried on the vehicle and on any trailers or semitrailers customarily used in combination with the vehicle.
There are three methods to pay the tax:
1. Electronic funds withdrawal (direct debit) if filing electronically.
3. Check or money order using the payment voucher.
That’s it! Our program takes care of computing the tax and enables you to submit your IRS payment. You will receive your Stamped Schedule 1 within minutes!
ExpressTruckTax.com is an IRS authorized e-file provider for Form 2290 Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return. Get IRS 2290 Schedule 1 and stay safe on the road. You can call our customer support @ 704.234.6005 or e-mail @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
1,578 total views, 6 views today