It’s Almost Time to File 2290, so what are the benefits of Efiling?
The tax period for the 2012-2013 tax years is just over a week away and you are busy preparing so you can file on time. For years you have filed your 2290 by filling out the Form 2290 and either taking it into the field office or mailing it in. So why would you want to e-file?
Here are just some of the benefits of E-Filing:
1. IRS requires anyone with 25+ trucks is required to E-File
2. It’s quicker; you can file from the comfort of your own home, no more going to the IRS office and waiting in those long lines!
3. Save on a stamp…Saving you money & saving the trees…paperless!
4. Avoid waiting for Stamped Schedule 1; receive your Stamped Schedule 1 within minutes!
5. Customer support, when choosing an E-File provider choose one who offers customer support to assist you if you have any questions
6. Keep track of your tax filing process. When you use an online service provider, you will have an online record of your previous year filings. No need to reenter the VIN numbers, they will already be there from the previous year, again saving you time.
Concerned about what happens if you make a mistake? What happens if you type in the wrong VIN and don’t realize it before you submit your return? Not a problem at all, when you choose a service provider, like ExpressTruckTax.com, who offers FREE Online VIN Corrections. You will be able to correct your VIN free of charge with just a few clicks. E-Filing saves you both time and money!
2,241 total views, 3 views today