There’s only 7 days left to file Form 2290 for Heavy Vehicle Use Tax for the 2013-2014 tax year. Since August 31st falls on a Saturday and the IRS will be closed Monday, September 2nd for Labor Day, the 2290 deadline is September 3, 2013. You can still E-File your Form 2290 on these days, but you will not receive your Stamped Schedule 1 until Tuesday, September 3, 2103, when the IRS reopens.
Here’s a checklist of what you will need:
- Federal Tax ID# or EIN (Employer Identification Number)
- VIN (Vehicle Identification Number)
- Taxable Gross Weight of Vehicle(s)
The taxable gross weight of a vehicle (other than a bus) is the total of:
- The actual unloaded weight of the vehicle fully equipped for service
- The actual unloaded weight of any trailers or semitrailers fully equipped for service customarily used in combination with the vehicle
- The weight of the maximum load customarily carried on the vehicle and on any trailers or semitrailers customarily used in combination with the vehicle.
- Name and Address
- Choose IRS payment option
There are three methods to pay the tax:
That’s it! Our program takes care of computing the tax and enables you to submit your IRS payment. You will receive your Stamped Schedule 1 within minutes!
ExpressTruckTax.com is an IRS authorized E-File provider for Form 2290 Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return. For more information or to get started today, visit ExpressTruckTax.com or contact our Express Tax Support Center in Rock Hill, SC at 704-234-6005 or email us at support@ExpressTruckTax.com. We have Spanish Support too!
630 total views, 3 views today