It’s another #ManicMonday at the ExpressTruckTax offices. We’re kicking off a busy week with a bunch of frantic E-filers!
This Friday, October 31st, is the Form 2290 filing deadline for vehicles first used in September
. We’re also neck-deep in Registration Renewal Season, which means late filers are scrambling to get their stamped Schedule 1 and race to the DMV for tags. Combine that with the 3rd quarter IFTA
deadline this Friday, and you’ve got a recipe for an E-filing Frenzy!
Have no fear! Whether you’re a new or returning user, a super-late July renewal filer or a last-minute September filer, ExpressTruckTax is here to show you how to get your Form 2290 E-filed in a FLASH.
Your 2290 will be completed AND securely transmitted to the IRS in under 10 minutes. “Lies!” you say. Oh, but it is too true.
And you’ll get your stamped Schedule 1 emailed to you just minutes after submission. Oh, and did I mention you can do it anywhere, anytime?
You can E-file anywhere your smartphone, tablet, or laptop has internet access! Just power that baby up and E-file in the 10 minutes while you’re….
|Moises prefers to E-file while doing lunges.
Check out those thighs!
- On your break
- Waiting for that free coffee refill
- In-line at the pump
- Listening to your Aunt talk about her Book Club
- Sitting in a dentist waiting room
- Hanging upside down on monkey bars
- In-line at the DMV
- During your kid’s recital intermission
- Eating a burger
- Getting a pedicure (or should I say, a man-icure!)
- During half-time
- Waiting for a mechanic
- Doing thigh curls at the gym
- Any other time you have 10 spare minutes: Use your imagination!
In fact, E-filing your 2290 takes a lot less time than anything else on this list. And it’s far more entertaining too!
So you’ve got your interweb-enabled device, you’ve got 10 minutes, now to get started. If you’re using a tablet, our free iOS
apps will do the trick. Or use our mobile site
if you’re FLASH-filing from your smartphone.
- The next logical step is to login to your account, or create a new one if this is your maiden voyage with ETT! Simply use an email address and password of your liking. If you’re new to ExpressTruckTax, enter your business details: Name, Employer Identification Number, address & phone.
|He also E-files while admiring sculptures…
- Start a new Form 2290 return, choose the tax year, and select your First-Used Month. HINT: If you’re late-filing your annual HVUT renewal, the first-used month is still July. If you just purchased the vehicle in September, the first-used month is…you guessed it…September!
- Truck Time: Now to enter your heavy vehicle info.
If you’re a returning user: Copy a previous year’s return! -OR- Select vehicles from your digital garage, Truck Zone. There’s no need to type in your VIN over and over again. That would just be cruel!
New users: Use our Smart Upload to bulk upload 1 to 1,000 trucks at once from an Excel file type. No typing! -OR- If you don’t have such a file, simply enter your VIN & gross vehicle weight, and then rest assured knowing we won’t ever make you type it again! We promise.
- Pay Up! No one likes this part, but at least we make it easy! We offer three easy ways to pay. Choose Direct Debit (EFW), EFTPS, or Check or Money order (the best choice if you need your Schedule 1 at night or on the weekend!).
- It’s all smooth sailing from here! Our system checks your return for errors before you submit it. (We take pride in our 98% approval rating!) Then kick back, relax, and wait for your stamped Schedule 1 to be emailed to you, which usually only takes 5 minutes.
|“Only $9.90 for a single truck!” Moises exclaimed.
We’ll also send you text, fax, or postal mail notifications if you so choose. It’s nice to have options!
If you have a question, just call our Support Heroes at 704.234.6005. You can also chat with them online or get 24/7 email support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
They’re always available in our hometown of Rock Hill, SC, ensuring that you get E-filed fast. And they do it in English, Spanish & Russian too! Muy Impresionante!
So next time you’ve got 10 minutes and a Wi-Fi connection, go nuts and E-file in a flash! Bonus points if you send us a picture of the crazy places you’ve E-filed!
2,073 total views, 6 views today