ExpressTruckTax offers online filing for truckers who have a vehicle with more than 55,000 pounds in gross weight. Users have the opportunity to score additional benefits by e-filing with us. Here’s how ExpressTruckTax will help you!
1. The ExpressGuarantee: We now guarantee that your Form 2290 will be accepted by the IRS and you will receive your stamped Schedule 1, or your money back! We even allow you to amend returns if they are rejected and free VIN corrections are offered.
2. Error Check: Prior to submission of your Form 2290 there is an instant error check ran to look for any errors located that may cause for rejection from the IRS.
3. One Stop Shop: With ExpressTruckTax you can make filing easier from here on out. The copy feature allows for you to copy the previous year’s return with a click. You are also able to auto generate a Form 8849 if you are in need of one for the filing period.
4. Never Miss A Deadline: It is too easy to forget deadlines, but ExpressTruckTax sends reminders of important dates to those who opt in for the Express Package during the filing process. This is a service ExpressTruckTax is pleased to offer to avoid clients from facing hefty late fees and additional penalties.
5. Quick And Easy: ExpressTruckTax makes sure you receive your Stamped Schedule 1 within minutes. This eliminates the hassle of waiting to renew your vehicle at the registration office.
6. Short Wait Time: Avoid the struggle of long lines over the phone and in the office. When you e-file, you lessen the chance of having to listen to hold music.
7. Paper Free: With ExpressTruckTax you can ditch the pin and paper. The guided Form 2290 online filing process makes the ExpressTruckTax method the easiest way to file.
8. Multiple Ways To Pay: There’s no difference between what the IRS accepts and the methods of 2290 payment ExpressTruckTax accepts. You can now use EFTPS, EFW, Check or Money Order.
9. Client Support: Although the process of filing is quick and easy, the ExpressTruckTax support team is available to answer any questions you may have regarding your Form 2290 via phone or email.
10. Top Security: Filing with ExpressTruckTax is a secure process. Your information will be protected by the latest data encryption. As an IRS-Authorized e-filing provider you can trust that your information is secure at all times.
TIP: Take the time to have the following items on hand to make filing as quick and easy as possible.
Business name & address
EIN (Employer Identification Number)
VIN (Vehicle Identification Number)
Gross Taxable Weight
Authorized Signatory Details
Full-Service 2290 Filing
If you’re interested in filing earlier you can now begin filing with ExpressTruckTax’s sister company, Truck Services of North America (TSNAmerica). Just because you are filing earlier, doesn’t mean you are required to pay any earlier than you normally would.
There is also no extra charge applied for filing earlier, making the TSNAmerica filing service a top-rated value.