ExpressTruckTax.com packs a lot of services and custom features into their $9.90 price for e-filing Form 2290. No other IRS Authorized e-File Provider offers a price this low, or provides such outstanding customer support. We have worked closely with drivers, owner/operators, trucking associations, and trucking companies to create a streamlined e-filing process that is affordable and provides every service and feature that you would ever need to transmit Form 2290 to the IRS.
So what exactly is included in the price?
- e-Filing of Form 2290
- ExpressTruckTax.com provides you with the most efficient e-filing process. You simply create an account; select the form you need to file and fill in your truck and payment information. The tax amount owed is calculated for you and we provide three payment options. No matter what payment option is selected, you will receive your Stamped Schedule 1 as soon as your Form 2290 is accepted by the IRS (which is shortly after transmitting).
- Stamped Schedule 1
- The Stamped Schedule 1 serves as your proof of payment for your Heavy Vehicle Use Tax (Form 2290). As soon as your Form 2290 is accepted by the IRS, we will send you an email notification with your Stamped Schedule 1 attached. This is not the only way to access your Stamped Schedule 1. There will be a copy archived in your ExpressTruckTax account that is available directly from your Dashboard page. You have the option to fax it to anyone that needs a copy, email it, and download it.
- Truck Zone
- Whether you have one or multiple trucks, you can have all your vehicle information neatly organized in your TruckZone. You would simply select the tab at the top of your account and enter or bulk upload truck numbers, VIN, gross weight, etc. This feature makes it super easy to find truck information to claim a credit for a sold truck, and e-file for the new truck you got to replace it.
- Email notification
- We will send you an email notification as soon as your Form 2290 is accepted by the IRS. A copy of your Stamped Schedule 1 will be attached to the email. If by some chance your Form 2290 is rejected, we send an email notification immediately so you know the exact reason and can fix any errors. Don’t worry if your return is rejected, you can retransmit it to the IRS free of charge. Just make sure you choose the correct tax year (current tax year is 2014-2015), that is one error you will have to contact the IRS for, and that usually isn’t an enjoyable activity.
- Form 2290 archive
- A complete Form 2290 will be archived along with your Stamped Schedule 1. Also, any form you file through ExpressTruckTax is archived and accessible from your Dashboard page. So if you ever lose a copy of your Stamped Schedule 1, or need to pull up your Form 2290 for record purposes (or an audit), they will always saved copy in your account.
- VIN Correction
- VIN numbers are long, and if you have had multiple trucks in your driving career sometimes VIN’s can get mixed up along the way. This is a super easy problem to fix if the VIN was entered incorrectly, and it’s is completely free. It only takes a few minutes to correct your VIN and retransmit your return to the IRS. You will receive an updated Stamped Schedule 1 sent to your email address registered with the account.
- Credits for sold/destroyed/stolen vehicles
- If you sold a truck, and purchased another vehicle, you can claim the credit for the sold truck and file the 2290 for your new truck in one return. The credit from your sold truck will be automatically applied to the amount of Heavy Vehicle Use Tax owed for the new truck.
- Customer Support
- If you have a question about any part of the e-filing process for Form 2290, we have an amazing customer support team prepped and ready to assist you. We provide support in three languages: English, Spanish, and Russian. There is no problem that cannot be solved. You can contact our USA-based support team via phone: 704-234-6005 and 24/7 emergency email: email@example.com
1,353 total views, 3 views today