What You Need to File Form 2290
September 11, 2013 | 2290 tax, 2290online, E-file form 2290, easy 2290, EFT, EFTPS, EIN, Electronic Funds withdrawal, Form 2290 Deadline, heavy vehicle use tax, HVUT | No Comments|
ExpressTruckTax.com is the quickest, easiest, and best value for filing your Form 2290 (Heavy Truck Use Tax) online with the IRS.
Here are a few points to keep in mind while Filing your 2290 returns with Expresstrucktax.com:
- Review Federal Tax ID# or EIN# [Employer Identification Number]
- Review your Tax Year and Month
- Review your VIN# [Vehicle Identification Number]
- Sign and date your return electronically
Choose IRS payment option
- Electronic Funds Withdrawal, or Direct Debit: The IRS will collect the taxes due after they are provided with a bank account number and routing number
- EFTPS: You have to schedule the payment to the IRS by going to EFTPS.gov.
- Check/Money Order: The IRS also supports Check/Money Order as long as it is scheduled by the 31st of the filing month
- Review all the information
- Double check your Business Name
- Transmit Your 2290 Return
To E-File the Form 2290 online now, go to ExpressTruckTax.com or contact our Express Tax Support Center in Rock Hill, SC at 704-234-6005 or email us at support@ExpressTruckTax.com. We have Spanish Support too!
2,433 total views, 3 views today