ExpressTruckTax.com is the quickest, easiest, and best value for filing your Form 2290 (Heavy Truck Use Tax) online with the IRS. While the deadline to file Form 2290 for vehicles is December 31st, keep in mind that you will have to visit the nearest IRS office in order to file your return if you don’t file before December 26, 2012. The IRS has a scheduled shutdown beginning on Wednesday, December 26 and ending on Monday, January 7, 2013.
Here are a few points to keep in mind while E-Filing.
- E-file your 2290 returns with Expresstrucktax.com
- Review Federal Tax ID# or EIN# [Employer Identification Number]
- Review your Tax Year and Month
- Review your VIN# [Vehicle Identification Number]
- Sign and date your return electronically
- Choose IRS payment option
- Review all the information
- Double check your Business Name
- E-File Your 2290 Return
Choose an IRS payment option:
There are several options to pay the HVUT taxes with the IRS.
- Electronic Funds Withdrawal, or Direct Debit: The IRS will collect the taxes due after they are provided with a bank account number and routing number
- EFTPS: You have to schedule the payment to the IRS by going to EFTPS.gov.
- Check/Money Order: The IRS also supports Check/Money Order as long as it is scheduled by the 31st.
To E-File the Form 2290 online now, go to ExpressTruckTax.com or contact our Express Tax Support Center in Rock Hill, SC at 704-234-6005 or email us at support@ExpressTruckTax.com. We have Spanish Support too!
2,208 total views, 9 views today